Thursday, December 16, 2010

An overview of my stories... part 2

Now that I've given the basic info on my stories, here's a bit more background on some that I felt needed extra explanations in addition to the 255-word-limit summaries:
  • "Fairvale" - I was originally planning to co-write this with two of the friends I featured in this story. After I decided to add the Psycho sequel element to the Sweeney Todd sequel-slash-real life element, I realized that the plot would go more the way I thought it would seem appropriate for a Psycho sequel, since my friends haven't seen all of the Psycho movies. I also decided to abandon  the real-life backgrounds and characteristics of my friends and myself to add to the flow of the story.
  • "After His Last Case" - I was originally intending for this Law and Order: Criminal Intent story to be a one-shot-type deal, but after some consideration, I decided that I wanted to continue it. The only problem I'm having while writing it: trying to figure out if the obvious motivations of the villain would be the only ones I would use in the story.
  • "Phil of the Jedi" - I started writing this because I wanted to explore what it would be like if Phil Diffy from Phil of the Future was part of the Star Wars universe.
  • "The Hidden History of Hogwarts" - I mostly decided to create this first part in a series because it's a story I've been coming up with in my head for years, and I wanted to write it down to keep it all straight.
  • "Life Is Not a Sitcom: The First Season" - I originally wrote the plot outline for this for an assignment in my TV Productions class near the end of my 11th grade year. About 2 years later, I decided to actually write the show out as if it were real.
If you want any more explanations before reading any of these stories or any of the ones I didn't describe further here, please comment below, and I'll add a new post giving more description or background.

No comments:

Post a Comment